We at Rupeeredee are here to serve you!
In these uncertain times, we want you to know that you can count on us when it comes to your financial well being
Financial Services during COVID-19
Considering the outbreak of COVID-19 across the globe, we at RupeeRedee are working hard to continue facilitating loans for our customers just like we have always done!
Important Things to note during this crisis
- We are doing everything we can to provide you with some relief and ask for your patience if our service does not meet the level you expect from us. Your loan disbursal can take some time to get processed.
- Follow the instructions to keep yourself & your family safe
- Download Aarogya Setu App, Link to download Aarogya Setu App (as advised by the Government of India)
Avail loans up to Rs. 25,000 in just 5 minutes.
Completely Digital | No Physical Visits | No Paperwork | Minimum Documentation
- RupeeRedee digital lending platform is working as usual both on website and on mobile application. As our loan assessment and disbursal process is completely digital, you can apply from the comfort and safety of your house.
- Our employees are well equipped to work remotely. You can reach us by sending an email on email@example.com. Our Customer Service Team will respond to you as soon as possible. Please excuse us if our response time is a little below your expectations though.
Challenges in your personal finance?
- The current COVID-19 situation might have impacted your personal finances. We suggest that you evaluate your current situation, anticipate future payments and finances well in advance and only then apply for loans.
- It is always advisable to close your existing loans in case you can afford to since interest cost shall keep getting accrued. In case you can’t pay now, we completely understand and will be happy to help you with other offers and restructuring. Don’t hesitate to reach us.
- Important Announcement & FAQs related to RBI Moratorium Link to RR RBI Moratorium
Some ideas from our side
- Do monitor your spends. Focus on essentials. Avoid panic and bulk buying
- Stay home, stay safe
- Prefer to transact online
- Upskill yourself. Learn something new
- Do remember, no matter where you are today, you can take steps to conserve cash and build savings.